Automated Reporting Tool
Providing Billing data to help track your costs, Usage
For those already taking advantage of ART, please click the Log In area in the top navigation bar to be taken to your organization's data.
Benefits of the Automated Reporting Tool
- Available online (24/7 access to your most recent data)
- Takes in line item data from utility bills (both gas and electric) and supplier bills (both gas and electric) and interval usage data
- Graphs in the report can be customized to whatever you want to see
- It's fully interactive. You can look at your data rolled up across facilities or drill down into one account number. You can also look at whatever time frame you want (e.g. YTD, last calendar year, most recent 24 months) divided by different time frames (e.g. by year, by month).
Why use ART?
- Track costs (How are we doing vs. budget?)
- Track usage (What did we use this year compared to last year?)
- Helps identify anomalies (What went wrong last January?)
- Roll data up across multiple locations/meters, but keep ability to drill down to a single one
- Automatic collecting of data (Save staff time!)
- Create a history of your data in one location (You know where it is!)
- Line item trends (Our demand charges are going up. How can we combat those?)
- Can enable other savings opportunities (Interval data informs entire interaction with Hospital Energy, such as procurement and structured assessments.)
What is it like to use ART?
- If we're doing our job right, it should be pretty easy to use.
- See for yourself. Use the button in the bottom right to enlarge to full screen: